Preventative Maintenance & Repair of Fitness Equipment
Our custom Preventative Maintenance Agreements are designed to keep your equipment working safely and efficiently as well as limit the frequency of repairs through regular maintenance, calibration, lubrication, and inspections. It is a misconception that since a piece of equipment is under a manufacturer’s warranty a service agreement is not necessary.
Preventative Maintenance Agreements are necessary for any facility hoping to limit member complaints while providing a safer workout experience. During each Preventative Maintenance visit, ALL equipment covered under this agreement will be:
- Inspected in accordance to manufacturers’ specifications, thoroughly cleaned on the interior so that all components are free of harmful dirt and dust
- Thoroughly cleaned on the exterior and underneath the unit to protect the cosmetic appearance as well as the running surfaces
- Adjusted in accordance to manufacturers specifications
- Diagnosed for any possible future failures to avoid down time
- Lubricated in accordance to manufacturers specifications for long lasting and trouble free operation
- Calibrated for optimal performance
As your Preventative Maintenance Provider, we promise to give you the best value for your investment. We refuse to cut corners or overlook details in order to become more profitable. We will not comprise the safety of your customers by giving less than our highest quality work. We do not discount our services to the degree that our quality is compromised. We will make every effort to extend the life of your equipment through honest and professional cost conscious maintenance.
Our Preventative Maintenance Agreements help and provide the following benefits:
- Minimize downtime
- Special service rates
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Preventative Maintenance assures safe operation of your equipment
- Three-in-one: equipment inspection, equipment maintenance, equipment repair (if needed) all provided at one time by and experienced field crew.
- All inspections are hands-on. Every bolt is properly tightened.
- Feel for wear on every pulley, cable and wheel. Lubricate, align and adjust where necessary
Our inspections assist you in complying with insurance companies’ regulations to ensure equipment is in proper working condition. Our inspections also give your school, health club, multi-family apartments, etc., proof of maintenance for liability purposes.
The equipment we provide preventative maintenance for includes but is not limited to the following:
- Body Solid
- Body Masters
- Cardio Theatre
- Concept II
- Cybex International
- Expresso Fitness
- Free Motion
- Healthcare Intl.
- In Flight Strength
- Life Fitness
- Matrix Fitness
- Octane Fitness